Essential Candy Blends You Have To Try
Whether we are suffering from a common ailment, have fallen ill, or are simply struggling with the stresses of life, sometimes we don’t feel our best. During these times, we tend to think that we only have two options: resort to pharmaceutical medications or wait it out until it gets better. But that doesn’t have to be the case! There are natural remedies out there that can help alleviate your symptoms or give you a little pick-me-up. At Essential Candy, we focus on creating natural hard candy infused with food-grade essential oils to give your body and mind that extra boost. Below are some of our most popular healthy candy blends that you might want to give a try.
Our 3 Most Popular Blends
If you’re battling with a cold or struggling during allergy season, our Clarity Blend can help alleviate your symptoms. There’s nothing more frustrating than having a sore throat and nasal congestion day in and day out. Our Clarity Blend is carefully formulated to soothe the throat, relieve congestion, and open up the airways. This blend consist of three essential oils:
- Lemon - Lemon oil is known to help support the immune system and alleviate respiratory conditions. It also works to reduce swelling in the lymph nodes which is extremely beneficial for a sore throat and cough.
- Peppermint - Peppermint oil’s most active component is menthol. Menthol is known to be an analgesic and can be beneficial for aches and inflammation. It is also known to relieve congestion by clearing the nasal passageway.
- Rosemary - Much like lemon and peppermint, rosemary oil components help to support respiratory function by working as a decongestant, bronchodilator, and cough suppressant.
Essential Candy began as a way to create candy for cancer patients to help with the struggles due to chemotherapy. We developed the Digestive Blend to help combat one of the more prominent side effects: Nausea. So whether you’re experiencing nausea due to chemo, or simply an upset stomach, our Digestive Blend is sure to help relieve it with these essential oils:
- Lemon - Lemon oil helps to reduce erosion of the gut lining which can help improve digestive problems.
- Ginger - Ginger oil is known to contain antiviral, carminative, and stomachic properties that aid with digestion as well as alleviate nausea and dizziness.
- Peppermint - Peppermint oil holds stomachic properties that can help suppress the appetite and reduce the feeling of nausea.
Sometimes the stresses of life can put a dent on our mood or leave us feeling stressed. If you find this to be the case, our Uplifting Blend is meant to help reduce stress and provide an uplifting mood with the help of the following essential oils:
- Orange - Orange oil is known to have a cheerful and uplifting effect while at the same time inducing relaxation by reducing pulse rate.
- Lavender - Lavender oil is well known for its effectiveness in helping with stress and provide a calming response.